Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Working For Other Producers To Raise More Money for PSB

Hi Friends:
I've run out of hard cash again in working on PSB ! I have had to take on other jobs to raise more extra doe. I got hired to shoot a documentary on Montreal's homeless and marginalized people. It's a big documentary production and the pay is good for me. The visual effects look like they will cost me somewhere between $10,000.00 and $15,000.00 extra dollars, so I'm working as hard as I can and as fast as I can to raise it ! Visual effects geniuses (Of which I'm not) don't come cheaply. We can't release this episode without the effects, so I'm compelled to continued down this path. I also have to travel down to London, Ontario in a couple of weeks to see two different music bands, because they need music videos (Another quick way for me to pick up a few thousand dollars). So that's what's happening.

MJ

No comments: